Ms. Ross’ route
From Summertime Saga Wiki
(Redirected from Ms. Ross' route)
- Charisma up to 3
- Dexterity up to 3
- Intelligence up to 5
- Strength up to 6
- The master key from Principal Smith’s office
- A library subscription
- Enter the art classroom. The teacher, Ms. Barbara Ross, welcomes you with compassion. Grab the block of clay on top of the closet. Because Principal Smith cancelled the art supplies, you are now enrolled in art contest.
Partner & Artpad
- Next day, in the art classroom, Ms. Ross suggests Mia as your new partner. Go in the science class in the morning and talk to Mia about art sessions (requires 3 in charisma). The teacher requests now an artpad. Wait for the afternoon, and meet Eve in the school right hallway. It would be too easy if her artpad wasn’t in the backpack she left in the park. Bring it back to Eve after you took it, but… no artpad inside! Chad is the thief, and thankfully he is also next to you, speak to him. Eve’s drawing will be his bargaining chip. Open Eve’s locker with the master key, take and give it to him. Report to Ms. Ross. Phew, it’s done!
The Search for Magazines
- Next day, Ms. Ross asks you to find three stacks of magazines. Go to the library and talk to the Jane. Still empty handed, search around school:
- Go to the teachers’ lounge on the second floor. Convince Ms. Dewitt to give you a small stack of magazines (requires 5 in intelligence).
- Wait for the afternoon and go on the basketball court. Grab the nude magazines here and look like a freak (requires 3 in dexterity).
- Still in the afternoon, find Kevin reading a “men” magazine in cafeteria.
Easel & Nude Modelling
- Next day, talk to Ms. Ross: she needs a new easel. Head to the treehouse behind Erik’s house and take wood planks. In your garage, use the workbench on the right side. Report back to Ms. Ross to hear a bad news: the nude model won’t come. Convince Judith to be the new model and return back to Ms. Ross. Barbara’s brownies are special, but everyone is now relaxed enough to follow the art teacher’s advice. The principal surprises you all naked. She made an offer you can’t refuse: if you paint her, Ms. Ross won’t be fired.
Linens, Ink & Painting
- Next day, Ms. Ross sends you at the church. There, talk to Sister Angelica to get old rags. Report to Ms. Ross, the paint is missing. Eve is the first person you need to talk, then go to the tattoo parlor in north of town. Grace, Eve’s older sister, agrees to give you some ink if you help her with the boxes. Do it (requires 6 in strength). In the art classroom, Ms. Ross tells you you’re almost ready, the colors have to be mixed:
- Blue + Yellow = Green
- Red + Yellow = Orange
- Blue + Red = Purple
- Red + White = Pink
- Allow 1 week to pass.
- Enter the art classroom. Iwanka rewards you with the first prize. Ms. Ross asks you to join her in her office at the evening. Do so and enjoy the body painting lesson!
- You get the achievement Painting in the nude.
|Routes||Jenny ▪ Debbie ▪ Diane ▪ Eve ▪ Mia and Helen ▪ Mrs. Johnson and June ▪ Aqua ▪ Ms. Bissette ▪ Ms. Dewitt ▪ Ms. Okita ▪ Ms. Ross ▪ Roxxy ▪ Daisy ▪ Consuela|