From Summertime Saga Wiki
- Charisma up to 7
- Strength up to ?
- Forest unlocked:
- Summerville General Hospital unlocked:
- in Tammy and June’s route (step 13)
- in Diane’s route (step 19)
- or in any other route and wait until a character gives birth
- Church unlocked:
- The golden key from the stolen loot:
- in Tammy and June’s route (step 12)
- in Mia and Helen’s route (step 16)
- The fishing rod from the attic
The Treasure Hunt
- Go to the pier and question Captain Terry about his secret. He agrees to trade a special lure for a golden compass.
- Roz is certainly the oldest resident. Go to the hospital and talk to the receptionist about ancestry. She will meet you on the second floor. Enter the hospital storage room (right door). Enjoy the next scene… or blame DarkCookie! Read the obituary records in your inventory. You are now looking for the boatsmith tombstone.
- You get the achievement Oldies Goodies.
- Use the broken wall in Diane’s garden to enter the graveyard and examine the tombstone on the left side. Where could you find a bell? In the church, go up the stairs to the tower and look at the bell engravings.
- Raven Hill has a tree with a hollow. Go over there and search inside. Open the old scroll to find another clue.
- Wait for the evening and go to the forest. Approach the stone in its center: this is a puzzle minigame! Shuffle the tiles until they draw a half‐moon with three stripes in the upper left. You obtain the treasure map.
- Next day, go to the library, check the shelves for a book called Derpy Answers.
- In the park, take a look at the fountain. Catch the old coin in the lower‐left corner. Now you have the treasure map, key and code.
- Go to the beach then on the small island, dig under the cross. The code to unlock the treasure is 1-5-1-3, or after deciphering, Octopus-Mermaid-Octopus-Anchor. The golden compass is yours!
- Return to the pier and exchange the compass for the golden lure with Terry.
- Stay on the pier and go fishing. Cast the golden lure on the hole in the seafloor. Aqua appears and steals it; dive after her. Your opponent in the next fight is… an octopus, defeat it. The path to her lair is pinned on the globe in the attic, from bottom point to top. So escape the underwater cave maze by going Up-Up-Left-Left-Up-Right-Up. You finally discover the lair entrance. Talk to the monster girl twice and volunteer for the mating.
- Return to the pier (use the map) and asks Captain Terry what he thinks about retiring: he wants his greatest enemy, Tigger, defeated. Go fishing and capture the ugly fish with the golden lure. After giving him the catch of the day, the captain is free! Back to the lair, Aqua is now ready to mate with you. Enjoy.
- On the left side of the lair is a strange creature Aqua named SeaSucc. Bring back the mushroom from the forest. The seasucc rewards you with pleasure.
- You get the achievement The Mermaid.
|Main story||Prologue ▪ Part 1 ▪ Part 2|
|Routes||Jenny ▪ Debbie ▪ Diane ▪ Mrs. Johnson and June ▪ Ms. Bissette ▪ Mia and Helen ▪ Eve ▪ Roxxy ▪ Ms. Dewitt ▪ Ms. Okita ▪ Ms. Ross ▪ Consuela ▪ Daisy ▪ Aqua|