|Hair color||Dark brown|
|Afternoon||School (Mon–Fri) Mia's House (Sat–Sun)|
Mia is a teen with dark‐brown hair and eyes. Her usual hairstyle is a ponytail with pink crunchie.
Her mauve‐and‐white‐colored polo and blue jeans suit her gentle and discreet temperament. She wears pink earrings and often carries in her hands textbooks.
Coming from an austere background, Mia obeys her strict mother Helen with a disciplined and respectful approach to her. She thinks that complying with her parent is for her own good, thus her scholarly achievement. Mia is very close to her father Harold, and she's the first to worry about him when he disappears.
She is the main character's childhood friend and main love interest. Sheltered her all entire life by a pious mother, Mia hasn't done much in the way of actually living as a kid. Despite this, she still respects her mother. Mia is one of the best, if not the best, students in her class. Often referring to God, she accompanies her parents to church every Saturday and Sunday morning.
- For the complete walkthrough, see Mia and Helen's route.
- Mia's teddy bear has experienced lewd things that a stuffed toy should not do.
Mia Gets Handy
- When the plush isn't enough for Mia, she uses her own dexterity.
- The girl gets rid of her clothes to let the main character admire her new tattoo.
- Mia has better academic result when the main character has got her back.