|Hair color||Dark brown|
|Morning||Mia's House (Mon–Fri)
Helen is a stunning woman with grey eyes. Her brown hair is worn high over the forehead and upswept around the sides and back as well.
She wears wisely a tight short-sleeved purple blouse and white pants. A thin white fabric goes around her waist. She has no ostentatious accessories, but earrings and a golden rosary around her neck.
Being raised of strict christian faith, she is stern towards her family and denies her daughter the right to make her own decisions. The religion causes her disillusion to forgiven despite that being of basic principals. She considers the main character as someone who has a bad influence on her daughter.
Helen is the mother of Mia and the wife of Harold. She raised her daughter on a controlling and strict lifestyle. She represses Mia's sexual curiosity and berates Harold regularly for his lack of commitment. Their marriage is so deteriorated that they now sleep in separate beds.
She is a fervent religious women who has been attending the church for over twenty years. But her interest in an ancient sacrament praised by Sister Angelica with the main character's accomplicity, will change her temperament forever.
- For the complete walkthrough, see Mia and Helen's route.
Harold's Long and Hard Stick
- Helen has found an unusual tool to calm her sexual desire: her husband's police baton!
- Who would have thought a religious sister would know so much about BDSM? Certainly not Helen who is about to be whipped!
- Sister Angelica wants the main character to use the hard way to purify the sinful woman from within. She volunteers herself if he doesn't make the sacrifice.
- Now that she has received the main character's holy seed, Helen is ready to serve him without shame in her own bedroom.