This is a record of the changes to public releases of Summertime Saga. Due to the violation of the crowdfunding platform’s guidelines, all posts prior to version 0.15 were erased. Because no changelog file was maintained in the game, the revisions had to be retrieved by fans.
There are three types of release:
- Major ones are dedicated to the stories of new characters and their entourages, in an order established by the roadmap and the votes; their version numbers usually finish with .0.
- Minor updates focus on shorter stories in addition to existing routes; their version numbers usually finish with .5.
- Hotfixes are designed to fix the blocking bugs.
- 1 Update 0.20.10
- 2 Update 0.20.8
- 3 Update 0.20.5
- 4 Update 0.20.0
- 5 Update 0.19.5
- 6 Update 0.19.0
- 7 Update 0.18.5
- 8 Update 0.18.0
- 9 Update 0.17.5
- 10 Update 0.17.0
- 11 Update 0.16.0
- 12 Update 0.15.0
- 13 Update 0.14.5
- 14 Update 0.14.0
- 15 Update 0.13.0
- 16 Update 0.12.5
- 17 Update 0.12.0
- 18 Update 0.11.0
- 19 Update 0.10.0
- 20 Update 0.09.0
- 21 Update 0.08.0
- 22 Update 0.07.0
- 23 Update 0.06.0
- 24 Update 0.05.0
- 25 Update 0.04.0
- 26 Update 0.03.0
- 27 Update 0.02.0
- 28 Update 0.01.0
Version 0.20.11 - 2 July 2021
- Corrected a couple of minor typos in dialogue.
- Improved new Jenny event activation during save migration.
- Resolved issue preventing activation of Roxxy's old locker sex event.
Version 0.20.10 - 1 July 2021
- Five new repeatable standalone events with all new dialogue.
- Five new animations (one with three variations) - one for each new event.
- A sixth new animation to add a new angle for an existing scene.
- Revisited some of Anon's confused/puzzled expressions in existing dialogue.
- Improved and extended phone call visual effects to improve stability and versatility.
- Polished the pregnancy minigame transitions and optimised the spin calculation.
- Updated dialogues to restore the familial relationship between Jenny and Debbie.
- Extended the recap mode to include main story conclusion and additional cookie jar unlocks.
- Added loading image for when the game is starting up to desktop versions.
- Added Jenny's movie date scene to cookie jar, as originally intended.
- Fixed various typos and made small improvements to existing dialogue.
- Tweaked beach foursome to unlock one girl at time to unlock.
- Corrected Daisy's positioning during her repeatable pregnancy announcement.
- Resolved issue where Anon could only sire male offspring.
- Added missing cutscene to variant dialogue during the Jenny & Roxxy event.
- Updated old reference to the fertility lab being on the top floor of the hospital.
- Prevented Eve taking off clothes prematurely when entering the tent.
- Ensured Iwanka's outfit schedule is correctly reset at the end of her pregnancy cycle.
- Fixed exception when viewing Roz's scene in the cookie jar after Connie's.
Version 0.20.9 - 31 March 2021
- Made it really painfully obvious that you need to CLICK THE HEAD.
- Improved finale warning to highlight lock-in and that the player should check their stats.
- Added stat fail toasts when failing minigames due to being under-levelled.
- Fixed posing issue with Maria's casual outfit in some quests.
- Prevented exception when trying to reach the Main Menu during the Muay Thai minigame.
- Hid Anon's auxiliary penis during Iwanka's first blowjob.
- Prevent Jenny's pregnancy pre-empting the main story event the night after the showdown.
- Added dialogue to animation loops introduced in 0.20.8.
- Resolved QTE arrows not displaying on touchscreen devices when spam tapping or having transitions disabled.
- Prevented breaking out of Maria's pregnancy dialogue leading to missing arm issues!
- Fixed a few typos.
- Corrected reference to Anon in sewer minigame to reflect chosen name.
- Added hint variant for touchscreen devices to the strength training minigame.
- Fixed staging issue when attempting to complete some Tony quests in the evening.
- Resolved issue with confusing hint when only sleeping at the beach house.
- Prevented time skip during finale resulting in broken backgrounds.
Version 0.20.8 - 25 March 2021
- The grand finale of the main story.
- Five all new cookie jar scenes.
- New optional interaction with Rump after his arrest.
- Fully fleshed-out warehouse location.
- Two new minigames and one rebuilt minigame with a new variant.
- Adding evening art to the exterior of Debbie's house.
- Complete refactor of the Muay Thai minigame, and various fight events.
- A new "New Game" mode for players that have already played Main Story parts I and II.
- Anon may now visit his Dad.
- Remade the school's exterior such that it's now not always blurred! \o/
- Restored unused and added missing inventory items and closeup art in Ms. Bissette's route.
- Revealed the intended content of Anon's French romance poem. Zut alors!
- Improved cop car button art on Debbie's driveway.
- Baby chromosomes are now assigned at conception, not birth.
- Corrected Maria's hands-on-hips pose when she's dressed casually.
- Corrected Tina's hands-on-hips pose when she's dressed casually.
- Released Eve, Grace, and Odette from their morning forced locations after Odette's route.
- Fixed trigger logging issue that would lie dormant until the next save migration.
- Updated Odette route activation during migration to account for a bug that was fixed in 0.20.5.
- Retouched a graphical error on the map button in French class.
- Resolved inconsistencies in how a cutscene displayed in Jenny's route.
- Silenced exception when autosaving was triggered before any progress has been made.
- Fixed rare bug affecting backgrounds used during phone calls.
- Ensured game menus are fully modal, preventing a class of error where pausing could break a minigame.
- Prevented an exception when completing Diane's first milk delivery in the evening.
- Fixed issue where a dominant choice in Jenny's route would prevent learning her password.
- Removed Tony's button the first time Anon gains access to the pizzeria kitchen at night.
- Fixed bug preventing Diane showing up for Rump's prep walk on TV if quest was begun in the evening.
- Prevented issue on save/load cycle that would forever extend the wait to retry Diane's wheelbarrow quest.
- Added guard to prevent a lock during Connie's quest when a delivery dialogue is waiting to play.
- Changed skip to bedroom catch to trigger only when arriving from map to avoid some hard-locks.
- Fixed issue where Melonia could be using the hot tub in her bedroom after initial tub cleaning.
- Corrected an offset for Diane to ensure she gets displayed correctly in Daisy's sex lead-in.
- Ensured that lasagne can only be picked up from the pizzeria, not Tony's apartment.
- Restored a pair of missing arms for Daisy when speaking to her about missing her flowers.
- Fixed events taking place during Jenny's pregnancy that should not be possible.
- Prevented repeating scene if Rump was arrested while Thotbot was still on order.
Version 0.20.7 - 25 October 2020
- Prevented error occurring outside Anon's bedroom after completing Deb's route.
- Fixed graveyard locks to account for Diane's quests when arriving from her garden.
- Added delay to visiting Tony for the first time if the pizzeria is closed.
Version 0.20.6 - 24 October 2020
- An eerie mini-route for Odette.
- A brand new cookie jar scene with her.
- A spooky crypt location added to the church graveyard.
- A make-over including an evening variant for the church graveyard.
- Jen's diary is at long last what it always should have been.
- Added a lunar cycle with visible full moons, currently only seen in church graveyard.
- A new collection of flag images for use with community translation packs.
- Re-organised and trimmed down fonts directory and reviewed licenses.
- Expanded font support for East Asian languages for use with translations.
- Improved performance of the credits screen for low end devices.
- Fixed some minor missing punctuation issues.
- Removed superfluous dialogue line from Tina's recovery room interaction.
- Fixed some minor typos in Anon's route hints.
- Restored the infamous helicopter scene so it can be repeated after the mayor's arrest.
- Added stat notifications to Iwanka's pregnancy notification phone call.
- Fixed the missing church bell closeup when viewed after dark.
- Improved save migration to repair Jenny's ability to get pregnant after her route completes.
- Tweaked load sequence to attempt repair of timer seed missing in some upgraded saves.
- Corrected a line of dialogue in the recovery room when Tina has has twins.
- Revisited Grace & Odette's end game interactions to have them play out as intended.
- Prevented some debug menu functions from triggering Anon's sleep-cycle.
- Removed some broken and unnecessary debug menu buttons.
- Ensured Anon exits to the mall parking lot (not concourse) if triggering the toilet scene after dark.
- Fixed page insertion for Jenny's diary to avoid duplicate pages showing up.
- Restored Yumi's donuts dialogue while she's outside Debbie's house to assist with Mia's route.
- Prevented Yumi being outside Debbie's house from blocking Mia's finding Harold quest.
- Allowed Anon to visit the bank location at night (it's still closed, but it looks pretty!)
- Prevented Rump's mall toilet scene occurring while he's campaigning or in jail.
- Fixed tick and sleep triggers firing before the timer had been updated, causing unwanted behaviour.
- Ensured tick triggers fully fire reliably and consistently.
- Restored missing sleep pop-up and unused background when Jenny stays the night.
- Fixed pregnancies not being updated correctly after refusing Jenny sex the previous night.
- Delayed sleep events when the player is being forced to sleep to avoid game bricks.
- Repaired Connie's outfit state if erroneously carried over from previous versions.
- Removed unintentional player ability to trigger more than four ticks per day.
- Curtailed player freedom following initial mugging to prevent game bricks in some scenarios.
- Restored the dealership front desk in the evenings while Josie is bedridden at the hospital.
- Fixed gender phrase in Melonia's recovery room scene.
- Updated Anon's internal virginity tracking so he can be honest in the game with Eve. Again. >_>;;
- Prevented Roxxy's affection growing unchecked and breaking the game! Cold shower for you, missy!
- Removed Anon's double appendage problem during Tina's initial naughty encounter.
- Improved hinting to help players find Tina at the bank for the first time.
- Ensured Grace remains in Sugar Tats after meeting Mia, even if she'd normally be upstairs.
- Tweaked hints for Mia's tattoo quest to focus on Saturday and speaking to Grace.
- Stopped Eve, Grace, and Odette's bring baby home dialogues playing while they were still bedridden.
- Fixed layering on confirm screen to no longer clip play-time text when using accessibility tweaks.
- Restored channel image on the living room TV after the naughty channel is unlocked.
Version 0.20.5 - 8 September 2020
- The second part of the main story.
- Five additional cookie jar scenes, two with multiple variations.
- Melonia and Iwanka sex scenes and pregnancies.
- Bonus content for Maria and Tina.
- New location: Tony and Maria’s apartment
- Saga Financial and the warehouse locations have been extended.
- Three new interactive puzzles.
- More evening variants for existing locations, including:
- Home’s attic
- Lifeguard tower at the beach
- Maternity ward at the hospital
- Updated the characters art and posing in day one.
- Updated the old‐style cutscene transitions.
- Consuela’s route introduction has been integrated into the main story.
- Added a new hint for the old scroll quest in Aqua’s route.
- Multiple new visual effects have been implemented to aid storytelling.
- Improved the positional rigging on a bunch of characters.
- Removed the disused third‐party Python packages.
- Moved over to using the built‐in Python logger for improved resilience.
- Removed unnecessary preference settings.
- Updated the main character’s face in some older cutscenes.
- Made all cutscenes translatable.
- Improved how minor characters are managed internally.
- Optimized the location lock checking.
- Expanded and refactored the cookie jar menu for more characters.
- Improved the save migration and recovery works.
- Addressed many typos and spelling errors.
- Updated Eve’s appearance in Ms. Dewitt’s cookie jar thumbnail.
- Resolved a clipping in the hospital maternity room.
- Moved Grace from the tattoo parlor into her apartment during her last stage of pregnancy.
- Removed source of
- Extended CineSaga Theater opening hours to match those of the mall.
- Fixed an issue that prevented waking in Jenny’s bedroom from being considered a real wake‐up in Jenny’s route.
- Fixed the missing background after opening certain texts from Consuela on the map.
- Fixed the missing dexterity stat popup to the Muay Thai minigame.
- Mitigated an issue where corrupted saves would prevent the use of the load/save screens.
- Restored the incompatible save icon.
- Fixed a bug for non‐player characters’ location data incorrectly overwritten in rare cases.
- Ensured that the correct milk delivery dialogue is displayed during Maria’s nursing phase.
- Fixed the text message system not always respecting custom characters’ names.
- Remedied a source of confusion which would prevent easel unlock in Ms. Ross’ route.
- Standardized the serum colors to blue and pink for the dialogues in Ms. Okita’s route.
- Moved Lucy’s button in the daycare so she no longer stands atop the room divider in the foreground.
- Fixed some incorrect transitions in the hospital third‐floor hallway.
- Ensured that Mia’s quest hints are swapped to Helen’s after the branching in Mia and Helen’s route.
- Improved the final hints for Mia and Helen’s route.
- Prevented Helen from appearing in her bedroom and at the church at the same time in Mia and Helen’s route.
- Switched to the correct time‐of‐day background during Ms. Ross’ sex scene.
- Delayed Jenny’s impregnation minigame until after her route’s completion to avoid inconsistencies.
- Added a missing button for the tree in the park’s evening background.
- Updated Eve’s appearance in the assembly hall background during the talent show in Ms. Dewitt’s route.
- Turned on the tattoo parlor lights during the evening.
- Resolved small clothing inconsistency in Tina’s first sex scene.
- Tweaked the police station lobby background with a wall directly opposite the camera.
- Enforced gaining Erik’s consent before taking the Master Blaster in Ms. Okita’s route.
- Added a missing dialogue when the lair is locked in late night.
- Fixed Ms. Okita’s office chair presenting as clickable when it isn’t.
- Fixed Ms. Bissette’s office chair presenting as clickable when it isn’t.
- Aligned the teachers’ offices access mechanics to be more consistent.
- Ensured the principal’s drawer contents account for time‐of‐day when viewed.
- Prevented experiencing the fear of waking Odette when she’s already awake.
- Changed Eve’s “Hang out” dialogue to better reflect her geographical reality.
- Resolved issue where it was possible to escape from Diane’s cookie jar into gameplay.
- Added outfit variation when replaying some of Diane’s cookie jar scenes.
- Removed non‐sequitor dialogue when speaking to Odette on a weekend evening.
- Fixed the clipping of Jenny’s face during the late‐night sex scene in her bed.
- Updated the characters’ icons in Spin the bottle minigame.
- Fixed some home entrance dialogues that were not using the blurred background.
- Prevented the early acquisition of the hospital storage card which could block other routes.
Version 0.20.1 - 5 May 2020
- Added a notice for when a save has been migrated and what to expect as a result.
- Updated Cassie’s, Ross’ and Rump’s cookie jar scenes to use correct backgrounds.
- Fixed Mia’s and Jane’s cookie jar scenes to ensure they repeat correctly.
- Ensured the ping for new achievement gets dismissed after viewing the achievement list.
- Delayed ability to purchase the beachhouse until after the main story intro.
Version 0.20.0 - 4 May 2020
- The first part of the main story.
- New characters: Tina and Nadya.
- Maria, Josephine and Tina’s sex scenes and pregnancies.
- New location: Apartments.
- Saga Financial and Saga Dealership locations have been expanded.
- New pizza‐making minigame.
- Improved pizza delivery minigame experience.
- Added more detailed backgrounds and evening variants for some locations, including:
- Planet Thiccness
- Police station
- Updated and expanded Dimitri and Igor characters art.
- Dynamic background code continues to roll out, providing more focused backgrounds during dialogues.
- Support for phone call scenes to add variety to character interactions.
- Reworked the main character’s phone to drastically reduce CPU usage and make parts translatable.
- Reimplemented the pizza delivery minigame:
- Optimized for consistent game speed and smoother frame rates.
- Made delivery more consistent; aim the main character’s head at the front door.
- Art has received a touch‐up and has been reexported to reduce seams.
- Tuned the dynamic background code to be quicker and less memory‐hungry.
- Better support for perennial backgrounds (i.e. those without time‐of‐day variants).
- Stat check notifications have been moved out of dialogue to a separate user interface element.
- Passed stat checks are now notified too, so results are a bit more visible.
- Cutscene transition standardization continues with many more updated.
- ATM performance has been improved.
- The home bathroom random use has been improved to offer more flexibility.
- Resolved crash in the goal tracker caused by having no active quests.
- Enabled Consuela to carry twins as always intended.
- Restored erroneously unused Diane cutscene asset.
- Fixed hundreds of minor spelling and grammar issues.
- Reordered layer to show posing for some Consum-R dialogue that was previously obscured.
- Removed the possibility of taking Consuela to a closed church during her job hunt.
- Renamed the regular beaver plush to be an otter to match its depiction.
- Corrected some of the flower names in Cupid.
- Updated some dialogue where the player’s chosen name for Debbie or Jenny was not being respected.
- Switched to using the correct background during Debbie’s phone call on day zero.
- Fixed player’s name alignment on the report card.
- Improved sleep prompt during Mia’s call for help quest.
- Remedied the time of day in which Grace and Odette’s date takes place.
- Fixed an issue with daylight background being used at night during Jenny’s sex visits.
- Taught Micoe to give accurate information about the location of Pregnax pills, Priya and the lab.
- De‐duplicated Jenny when she’d appear in the recovery room and at home after giving birth.
- Prevented a segment of Eve’s dialogue triggering prematurely on weekends.
- Given Debbie the ability to correctly identify a baby’s gender.
- Fixed the main character’s internal virginity tracking so he can be honest in the game with Eve.
- Updated a few instances where an incorrect blurred background was being used.
- Removed some disused and superseded assets.
- Added some rails to Jenny’s Electro Clit quest to help avoid blocking other quests taking place in Pink.
- Fixed visual oddity occurring on entering the school for the first time.
- Restricted the access to Debbie’s panties while she’s in her bedroom to prevent a conflict.
- Resolved multiple blocking quest conflicts with Jenny mentoring Roxxy in Ms. Bissette’s route.
- Removed an unneeded prompt for Ms. Bissette’s quest that would play at the wrong time and without background.
- Fixed multiple visual and gameplay issues in Roxxy’s first study quest.
- Prevented being able to jump‐start Diane’s breeding partner quest the night before.
- Added confirm step to stat resets in order to give a second chance to people that don’t understand.
- Improved school sneak quest rails to prevent accidental triggering of other quests.
- Revisited pregnancy stages system such that they play in sequence instead of only the first one.
- Fixed Annie’s button at her house to use correct dialogue.
- Limited Richard and Lucy’s dialogue prior to taking delivery of Diane’s milk for continuity purposes.
- Guarded against softlock when fooling around with Debbie instead of completing Diane’s route.
- Prevented the search dialogue prompt in Jenny’s bedroom when she is present.
- Repositioned a Diane button that was trying to escape through the kitchen ceiling.
- Removed a redundant dialogue option from Ivy’s button menu.
- Restricted Lucy’s dialogue options about kids to when she’s in the daycare.
- Removed the pregnancy minigame once insemination has already occurred.
Version 0.19.5 - 20 December 2019
- Consuela’s route.
- Consuela’s sex scenes and pregnancy.
- Five additional cookie jar scenes.
- New characters: Chef Gamsay, Father Keeves, Melonia, Ricky and Thotbot.
- Rump estate location can be accessed and its inhabitants met.
- Beachhouse location has been extended with a kitchen.
- Summerville General Hospital location has been extended with a maternity ward floor.
- New scenes when entering Grace’s bathroom when Eve, Grace, or Odette are pregnant.
- Tony’s Pizza is open in the evening, complete with new art.
- Some old character buttons have been updated with the reworked art.
- Periodic autosaving has been replaced with a checkpoint‐like system. This should provide more reliable and comprehensible backup saves.
- The debug menu has been made available to all users after acknowledging a disclaimer.
- The loading screen displays from which version a save originates.
- Visual hints on save thumbnails: sepia for old but compatible saves, and greyscale for unusable saves.
- A warning is displayed on loading a recovered save.
- Improvements have been made to update saves from previous versions on load so as to experience minimal disruption.
- New subtitle display when a character is speaking a foreign language.
- An experimental new system for generating background closeups for dialogue.
- Move character rename popup onto the new popup infrastructure.
- Continue process of updating cutscene transitions.
- Rework of season detection and related debug controls.
- Experimental sex options screen with a forward‐looking translatable interface is being trialed.
- The loading of old save files is prevented rather than being allowed to crash.
- Fixed the debug log sometimes saving to read‐only parts of the disk.
- Fixed an issue where the browser window had to be dragged in order to purchase the Orcette item.
- Fixed oversight where Anna wouldn’t be available for yoga until introduced by Tammy at the gym in the afternoon.
- Fixed a bug where pre‐buying the Orcette cosplay would lock the player out of sex with June.
- Fixed a bug causing the self‐voicing key “V” to become disabled.
- Fixed a crash occurring when attempting to play the poker minigame.
- Fixed incorrect backgrounds being shown when the main character or Erik lost at poker minigame.
- Fixed the radio at the pier playing too loudly.
- Fixed a bug when forcing the location of a state machine with no state.
- Fixed the player finding themselves in the mall at night after following Mr. Bubbles in Jenny’s route.
- Fixed Mia’s introduction triggering when clicking the school doors instead of when arriving outside in prologue.
- Fixed a quest conflict between Ms. Dewitt’s route and Eve’s route.
- Fixed some dialogue oopsies around baby genders.
- Fixed an issue where the Pink Cyclone mall quest wasn’t completable in the evening.
- Fixed an incomplete cutscene when Eve is drawing her sister in the park, in Eve’s route.
- Fixed a missing background in the bathroom when talking to pregnant Jenny in Jenny’s route.
- Fixed a missing payout after first fellatio camshow in Jenny’s route.
- Fixed a bug with the doghouse button in the trailer park.
- Fixed the main character being charged when opting to pay the dealership fee in Debbie’s route.
- Removed legacy Cumdoom sprite to avoid confusion.
- Prevented a conflict between Roxxy’s route and Eve’s route in the park in the evening.
- Fixed a bug that would trap the player in school when attempting the stealth mission at night in Ms. Dewitt’s route.
- Fixed 100s of minor spelling and grammar issues.
- Removed the visual artifact that made Tuuku appear to have a tumor.
- Restored Eve’s missing arm during rooftop tent foreplay.
- Updated name choice dialogues to use correct character colors.
- Added new dialogue to improve donuts buying experience rather than dialogue just cutting out.
- Fixed a save/load bug that could brick Roxxy’s route.
- Removed the dialogue option to ask Roxxy about Clyde’s return before being aware of it.
- Resolved cause of exception triggering during a character’s repeated pregnancy.
- Removed ability to sleep one’s way out of Mia’s rescue quest in Mia’s route.
- Make sure it’s not possible to accidentally steal the priest’s robe. It’s not a dog, but...
- Improved dialogue hints during the search for Harold in Mia’s route.
- Fixed posing issue that would throw an exception when speaking to a pregnant Daisy.
- Fixed the baby count when the first birth ever is twins.
- Diane’s outfits. Again. The gift that keeps on giving.
- Fixed the first Debbie/Diane threesome being able to partially lock the main character at home.
- Prevented pregnancy texts being cleared during the save/load cycle.
- Prevented a crash that was caused by asking Diane for a milk sample at night.
- Removed pregnancy progression being blocked by the player ignoring text messages.
- Stopped letting Richard O’Brien manage Diane’s shed. No more automatic lock‐in situations.
- Routed around seeing daylight assets at night when pouring milk on Daisy’s statue.
- Disabled barn dialogues playing when Diane was absent and/or Daisy was asleep.
- Removed timer tick post gardening minigame where it causing a problem with the vegan pizza quest.
- Updated legacy asset in Jenny’s route seen during the broken pipe incident.
- Split the paint item into paint and ink to resolve the item‐based conflict between Dewitt and Ross routes.
- Altered ambiguous hints during the search for Tuuku at Sugar Tats party.
- Disabled being able to write a save message for autosave slots, it’s not possible to manually save there anyway.
- Fixed the closeups and blurred backgrounds in Pink when talking to Ivy in the evening.
- Allowed Diane’s pregnancy announcement to take place in Debbie’s living room.
- Altered fantasy Eve such that when appropriate she’s given some balls.
- Prevented Diane’s return from hospital scene playing while she was still in the hospital.
- Switched to correctly using Diane’s nighttime baby button in Debbie’s living room after dark.
- Added night asset for beachhouse bed with correct lighting.
- Moved Mia to her house when Harold goes missing, such a concerned daughter! School will have to wait.
- Worked around an issue where meeting Harold on Raven Hill after dark would glitch due to missing assets.
- Fixed declining to have sex with Odette forcing sex anyway.
- Fixed the closeups in Cosmic Cumics, and the blurred background during Pink Cyclone autograph session scene.
- Ensured that the cow suit and breeding session dialogue options are available for Diane, even if milking is skipped.
- Increased verbosity of stat check fail messages to reduce player confusion.
- Added new background for when talking to Eve on stage while it’s graffitied.
- Revoked access to Eve’s garage prior to being invited inside.
- Removed dialogue option to ask Roxxy if she’s heard from Clyde before he’s even left.
- Prevented telescope interface persisting into Jenny dialogue when caught spying on neighbors.
- Restored trigger for “Eminem” achievement.
- Prevented Roxxy’s scenes in the French classroom triggering when she’s not present.
- Fixed the floating, masturbating ghost. If you saw it, you know the one.
- Fixed Debbie and Daisy sometimes holding the wrong baby in certain scenes.
- Ensured that the last hint for Roxxy disappears from the goal tracker once her route is complete.
Version 0.19.1 – 19 October 2019
- Fixed a missing screen in Hillside Mall washrooms.
- Fixed logger writing logging header to file when
- Fixed a crash when talking to Admiral Sploosh.
- Fixed softlocked inside the gym location after yoga with Anna.
- Fixed Odette disappearing during the evening.
- Fixed an FSM action that wouldn’t trigger on Diane’s FSM.
- Fixed Summerville General Hospital lobby background name.
- Fixed softlock during the karaoke tryouts in Ms. Dewitt’s route if the player enters Erik’s house in the morning or the afternoon.
- Fixed softlock in school when progressing Roxxy’s route and Ms. Bissette’s route at the same time.
- Fixed the Orcette package monopolizing the mailbox when loading a save made after its delivery in Tammy and June’s route.
- Fixed the bank letter randomly showing up in the week with no interest, now only on Monday.
- Fixed Erik’s empty mailbox occasionally displaying as having mail.
- Moved the clean assembly hall quest button for Ms. Dewitt’s route from Eve to the gang.
- Fixed the game being playable without extraction on macOS.
- Fixed more Diane’s wardrobe malfunctions.
Version 0.19.0 – 18 October 2019
- Eve, Grace and Odette are pursuable characters.
- Eve’s, Grace’s and Odette’s sex scenes and pregnancies.
- New character: Tuuku, who is hanging out at the tattoo parlor.
- New Sugar Tats locations: apartment, bedroom, bathroom, rooftop, fire escape, garage, and alley.
- New school location: front yard
- New Hillside Mall location: front
- New police station location: front
- New Summerville General Hospital location: forecourt
- Complete rework of the bank ATM:
- Any amount of money can be deposited or withdrawn from the bank account.
- The main character’s bank account is no longer limited to $25,000.
- “Ready for college” achievement is still unlocked once the main character has $25,000 in his bank account, even through interest.
- The ATM displays the interest for the current week.
- Either the number row, the keypad, or the ATM keypad can be used to enter the amount of money.
- Debbie’s bank account can be accessed to help her repay her debt (it will be used in a future update).
- Debbie’s debt starts at $30,000 and progressively increased every week.
- The ATM displays Debbie’s bank account and how much money will be taken the following week.
- Future difficulty settings will impact how realistic the loan interests are.
- Added DatingSystem feature mockup; in an effort to foreshadow future save incompatibilities, the dating system (v1) has been implemented:
- Each machine has a set of likes/dislikes defined in
- Likes/Dislikes include activities, gifts and so on, and range from a −5 to a +5 value.
- That value is added to that machine’s “dating points” whenever the associated action is performed.
- Each machine has a set of thresholds to unlock available actions with them after a certain amount of dating points have been acquired.
- The more an action is performed, the fewer points will be rewarded for that action. The rate follows an exponential decay with a time constant tau equal to 3.
- Each machine has a set of likes/dislikes defined in
- Added a user interface message feature:
- Animated messages are displayed on the screen when money is earned or spent, or when a stat has been increased.
- Animation is a move up and fadeaway animation.
- Showing a message is as simple as showing the screen
ui_messagewith the following arguments:
position: absolute position of the message on screen.
displayable: displayable to show as the message. Every Ren’Py displayable is supported as well as CDDs.
fadeout_tick: current tick for the animation. Used to refresh the screen every
anim_tick_rate. Defaults to 0.0.
anim_tick_rate: float in seconds representing the tickrate for the animation (controlling the speed of the animation). Defaults to 0.1.
timeout: total time it takes in seconds to play out the animation. Defaults to 3.0.
- To access a proper
ui_message screen, the classmethod
Game.get_available_ui_message_screen()must be used and returns an appropriate screen name.
- Up to 10 user interface messages may be shown at once; after that, the earliest message screen displayed is used and its animation ends abruptly.
- The main character may now meander around Summerville in the dead of night enjoying the quiet and seldom seen backdrops to various locations. Note that besides a few quest events, not much happens at night.
- Major reworks have been issued in order to achieve save compatibility.
- FSMs are instantiated at init time.
- FSM action changes:
- Changed some
execactions to be evaluated at runtime rather than passing the callable straight through.
- Changed location unlocks from an
execaction to the new
unlocklocationaction, in order to prevent machines from not resetting when reloading different saves.
- FSM Actions have been reworked to clean up the code; the actions are individual functions stored in a dictionary local to
- Changed some
- FSM data is stored in an FSMData object that will not change version to version. That object is created at each new game start.
- The only state saved is the chain of triggers the machines went through. This change offers several benefits:
- States can change names or delay without breaking save compatibility.
- If a state is added in the middle of a machine and the game is saved past that point, this one is restored to that change, and the player can resume as normal.
- Variables and location schedules can be changed dynamically, given that the actions are processed on load.
- Location data has been moved away from the
Playerclass and into its own object.
- Missing triggers are handled by the new loading system that will skip them and resume loading as usual.
- The loading process is timed and printed out to the console.
Gameclasses have had some changes made to them in order to preserve save compatibility in case they undergo some changes in the future.
- Getting an attribute from those classes yields the attribute if it exists; if not, it yields the attribute as it is defined in
__init__; if it is still not there, it yields
- The same changes have been made to the
LocationDataclasses (new savegame objects).
- Getting an attribute from those classes yields the attribute if it exists; if not, it yields the attribute as it is defined in
- Improved location locks handling:
- Calls to
lock_checklabel is done automatically. If the location doesn’t have a label for lock checks, then no checks is performed.
- The calls to
lock_checklabel is done through the
MoveToscreen action. Any other action won’t perform those checks automatically.
- This change streamlines lock checks, whether it’s in the home or any other location that may benefit from railroading the player temporarily.
- Calls to
- Improved logging of errors for the game:
- Errors and debug messages are dumped to a file named
summertime-saga.login the game directory (where the
- When reporting a bug, this log file is required.
- Due to being unable to disable prints going into the
log.txtfile, some data may be duplicated between the two files.
- Exceptions and other critical errors are printed to that log file with the ERROR level.
- Critical systems that don’t cause a total game break are reported with the WARNING level.
- Debug messages are reported with the DEBUG level.
- Info messages are reported with the INFO level.
- Modders may access the logger object in order to log some messages; please use
logger.infoas appropriate, and pass in the mod argument to separate mod messages from the actual game messages.
- Errors and debug messages are dumped to a file named
- Improved save sharing:
- The game resets the return stack to the current location’s label.
- That info is logged in
SoundManagerclass to be used later on in replacement of out of date
- Rework of the in‐game mail system: mail can be forced to a specific mail item (i.e. the Orcette).
- All mailboxes have the same item list available, but all of them are in a “locked state ”, meaning the random number generator can’t select those items.
- Mail unlocking refers to allow the randomizer to select specific mail items.
- Some tests have been implemented to catch future easy to spot errors on lints.
- Updated some screens to take advantage of newer Ren’Py syntax features.
- Improved hints readability in the goal tracker.
- Improved diverse background uses throughout the codebase.
- Backgrounds are defined using the image function from Ren’Py.
- Blurred backgrounds are generated at init time, which should cut down on artwork as well as game size in the future.
- Backgrounds follow a strict naming convention:
formatted_namefor the location, a no‐whitespace lowercased string.
period: game period, like
tod: time of day, one of either
attr: an attribute, one of
background_namesdictionary holds all of the defined backgrounds for each location.
- Overhaul of notification, buying and warning popups use a consistent style:
- Removed dedicated art for each popup with the reuse of the existing item arts.
- Improved ease of use in both dialogue and screens.
- Replaced all existing popups.
- Added a bunch of previously missing popups (mostly item acquisition).
- Improved inventory screen to use fewer images and improve description display.
- Simplified save game version compatibility checking.
- Old‐style Ren’Py themed styles have been name‐spaced away from the core game:
- This provides a more neutral starting point when designing new screens.
- Has benefited the computer and popup rewrites directly.
- FSMs have a new attribute
can_talkwhich defines if a particular character can be talked to or not:
- Works in a similar way to the location system, but simplified to a 2x4 matrix instead of 7x4.
- One 4‐list for weekdays, one for weekends.
- Each list is comprised of 4 booleans and determines if the player can talk to the character for each time of day.
- New FSM actions:
unlocklocation: unlocks a specific location.
forcemail: forces a mail item for a specific character.
setcantalk: sets the can_talk flags as described above.
location_conditionslists for an FSM.
- Rebuild TV to take better advantage of modern Ren’Py features:
- Added visual channel numbers.
- Allow input fields to be tabbed between, deactivated and to submit on return.
- Added mod hook to
global_lock_check label, adding the possibility of designing a specific lock check for any location in the game.
- Added feature to the ModManager to bee able to get the "Mod" object associated with a specific modname:
- Mod developers may use this to check if a conflicting mod is installed.
- Raises a ModLoaderError if no mod with the specified mod name can be found.
- Mod object provides an API to interact with the data of that mod’s manifest.
- Added feature to the ModManager to implement custom FSM actions.
In‐game computers rewrite
- Complete rewrite of in‐game computers, both Jenny’s and the main character’s.
- Technical reexport of all assets including minor modifications for depth.
- Asset composition is done in the engine for a better experience.
- Text is in the engine to facilitate future translation efforts.
- The sticky note may be clicked instead of typing the main character’s password.
- App windows may be repositioned and their positions remembered.
- Multiple windows may be opened at the same time and focus shifted between them.
- The incepted Summertime Saga is now animated and interactive…
- … and the error screen takes the inception to new heights!
- The correct physical background is shown when using remote access.
- A disconnect button is used in place of the shutdown button when using the remote access.
- An automatic input animation is used for logins to the main character’s computer when the password has already been entered once.
- Email navigation has been tweaked to have a working inbox button.
- Even more lewd puns and references!
- Restored clue about Pink TV channel when reading the email for the first time.
Erik content moved to FSMs and touched up
- Move Erik, Kevin, Tammy and June away from the old events system.
- Make two minor quests for Roz more flexible in how and when they trigger.
- Added many more bridging dialogues to Erik’s story to aid progression and make it feel a bit more natural.
- Added short circuits for when required items have already been acquired.
- Added small nods to other paths that have already been played. Micoe <3
- Reduced conflicts and non‐sequitor location‐based dialogues.
- Most significant is that the Orcette must be handed over at his home.
- Removed ability to immediately reenter Erik’s bedroom after handing over the Orcette item.
- Combined dialogues to smooth the progression (i.e. poker quest).
- Added an easter egg.
- Added Erik, Tammy, Roz, and June to the goal tracker.
- Move Erik’s house and Summerville General Hospital locations to the newer navigation system.
- Resolved some of the weird behaviors with the sleep cycle.
- Chopped out loads of unnecessary transitions.
- Nuked the out of date
Event_Queuesystems since they are no longer used.
Layered image rework
- Continued the main character layeredimage
- Thanks to a new feature of Ren’Py 7.3, layeredimages can be tied in
saystatements. This encourages further reworks to simplify the posing of characters, as well as the syntax.
- Eve’s, Grace’s and Odette’s pregnancies.
- Each character has her own chance to get pregnant; not all birth control is 100% effective, except if Cumdoom pills are used. The pregnancy chances are:
- Odette: 50%
- Eve: 10%
- Grace: 5%
- Jenny: 20%
- Diane: 30%
- All pregnancy chances are doubled when the player is using the Pregnax pills.
- Fixed conflict between Roxxy’s route and Mia’s route at the police station. Mia’s machine won’t force Earl to disappear anymore, allowing the players to finish Roxxy’s route, and then Mia’s.
- Corrected sizing of non‐ASCII characters in credits.
- Login is once again required on the main character’s computer first access.
- Fixed an exception happening when Diane is put in the kitchen when the living room is in use for another home character (Debbie movie nights or Jenny porn watching).
- Fixed conflicts between Roxxy’s route and Mia’s route with Earl being missing in action.
- Fixed Priya’s goal tracker unlock.
- Fixed computer lab button when both Erik and June are present.
- Restored “Game Over” achievement.
- Fixed layering edge case in seasucc scene.
- Improved clarity around contraceptive items and their usage.
- Fixed item description text wrapping in the inventory.
- Fixed assorted posing issues when meeting and interacting with Pussywillow.
- Fixed lack of acknowledgment when trying to clean Diane’s garden with wrong bug spray.
- Fixed lack of dissolves when speaking to Ivy about Diane’s package.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the money sound wouldn’t play.
- Fixed time reversion in Debbie’s story on movie nights.
- Fixed Helen disappearing during the last step of her route when played in the evening.
- Fixed Jenny being in the shower when Debbie sends the main character to invite her to breakfast.
- Fixed an issue with locks and repeating dialogues during the covert glue mission.
- Added missing items to Diane’s route: Fresh milk cartons and Water glass.
just_wokeupdialogue being called after all of the regular bedroom dialogues, causing some flow issues.
- Addressed issue with some characters being in several places at once.
- Fixed standard wake‐up triggering after a story event wake‐up had already occurred.
- Fixed some wake‐up dialogues repeating when reentering the bedroom.
- Fixed a bug where Debbie’s laundry note could show up early causing part of her route to be skipped.
- Fixed flow for the cheerleader deal in Ms. Bissette’s route; the main character automatically pays Jenny if he has the money.
- Fixed Jenny’s pregnancy being less important than other quests progress (Debbie’s outings and mobster coming at the house).
- Fixed Judith’ glasses quest in Ms. Okita’s route not triggering the proper dialogue if the player already has the locker master key.
- Fixed a typo in the hint for Jenny’s last quest.
- Fixed unexpected dialogue when exiting the house after having entered the location through the user interface bed icon.
- Fixed home entrance to kitchen doorway art so it’s dark outside at night.
- Fixed the TV channel turned on at night when Diane is having fun in the living room.
- Fixed the height of the dining room table which was getting wobbly in its old age.
- Fixed game timer not ticking when talking to Mr. Bubbles for Jenny’s stalker quest.
- Fixed Roxxy’s dialogue option appearing before Cletus reveal.
- Adjusted button placement for Tony and Maria in Tony’s Pizza.
- Fixed Harold being at Raven Hill at night.
- Renamed Android package to “com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga”.
Version 0.18.6 – 5 June 2019
- Fixed Mia’s and Erik’s mailbox causing save files issues, and being overlayed on top of every subsequent screen
- Fixed Jenny’s computer quest: Jenny is missing in action for the evening when the main character is hacking her computer.
- Restored getting caught scene when trying to hack during the morning.
- Fixed inconsistencies and minor posing issues during movie theater introduction.
- Fixed repeated and confusing dialogue when seeing a movie alone.
- Sleeping cutscene not displaying when falling asleep with Jenny (and possibly other instances).
Version 0.18.5 – 4 June 2019
- 3 new sex scenes with Jenny in the dining room, the outdoor pool, and her bedroom at night.
- The main character can climb into Jenny’s bed at night (this action was removed in 0.18.0, and is coming back).
- Jenny can be asked for some late‐night adult‐content watching. This option forces her to catch the main character in the act on the couch.
- Jenny has a little bit of extra content added to her, besides the new sex scenes, her story has been expanded to fit one new quest.
- X-rays have been added to all of Roxxy’s, Becca’s, Missy’s, and Jenny’s content. X-rays are triggered only when cumming inside option is chosen.
- The daycare location is unlocked once any character is in labor.
Creator Defined Displayableshave been implemented to replace the following existing art assets:
- Sex actions dynamic buttons (optimization)
- Box dynamic buttons (optimization)
- Menu dynamic buttons (optimization)
- Most information popups (location unlocking, item acquisition and buying, etc.)
- Those can be translated directly.
- Locations are instantiated at init time instead of in a label called after loading or starting a game.
- Future changes to the
Locationobject no longer break save compatibility.
- Location state is saved in the
- Future changes to the
- Time played (displayed in quit message) uses a built‐in timer which ignores time spent in menus.
- The PregnancyManager API has changed:
LocationScheduleobjects to the pregnancy managers, dictating where a character should be located at any point during their pregnancy. They are stored in a dictionary, with keys corresponding to each stage of the pregnancy:
state_actionsattribute to the pregnancy managers. This attribute allows you to trigger machine actions at various stages of the pregnancy.
- Use the
add_actionmethod of the
PregnancyManagerclass to set up. It takes three arguments:
repeatdepending if you only want to execute the actions the first time or not.
stage: integer that represents the stage of the pregnancy to trigger the action on. Stages increment for every week passed.
actionslist: list of even length for the actions. Format is the same as for FSMs.
- Actions are triggered when the pregnancy manager switched stage (i.e. at the beginning of the week).
- Actions are processed for the machine that has the same name as the pregnancy manager, a lookup is done on the
store.machineshash table to get that information.
Stateclass has a new method
int add_delay(int amount=1)to add delay to the state dynamically. Returns the current state’s delay.
- Added pregnancy button to every FSM in the debug menu:
- Shows a screen that display debug info about the pregnancy.
- Allows to manually initiate a character pregnancy, increment the stage and reset the pregnancy.
- Reinitializing the pregnancy can cause weird behaviors and should be used with extreme care.
- Persistent skip intro no longer forces cheat mode and always skips the first day regardless of mode.
- Rebuilt GUI from scratch to be cleaner and more maintainable.
- Name entry screen:
- Uses the last name entered as default, or “Anon” if the game is played for the first time.
- Does not save name until start is clicked; Back or Esc cancels the change.
- No longer allows an empty name.
- Save screen:
- Savegame description can no longer be empty.
- When saving over an occupied slot, the button OK becomes Overwrite.
- Added “About” screen containing licensing information.
- Right‐click opens the game menu while in‐game (previously opened save menu).
- Changelog is browsable by version and has a visual scroll bar.
- Clear Persistent in settings prompts for confirmation.
- Added hover effect to savegame thumbnails.
- The cookie jar scenes can be exited early using the game menu, right‐click or Esc, the button End Replay.
- Added hints to impactful choices in Jenny’s quest.
- Allowed access to previously locked action when repeating the cheerleader scene.
- Added new environmental effects to Jenny’s shower scenes and made them consistent.
- Implemented shop item popups.
- Item buying is done exclusively with the
BuyItemaction, which handles all the item buying logic and shows the relevant popups.
- Credits page has visible scroll controls.
- Added a popup notifying players of the serious consequences of pregnancy.
- Fixed Debbie’s posing when talking to her when she’s leaning on the counter.
- Fixed the impregnation minigame happening even if a character is pregnant already.
- Fixed being able to ask Clyde about the statue piece before learning his last name.
- Fixed the game autosaving: saves are made roughly every 200 clicks and on quit.
- Fixed the art used when taking birth control pills.
- Fixed problems that could arise when inspecting items in the inventory.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some characters from being correctly rendered on the credits screen.
- Fixed minor visual quirks with main menu animation.
- Fixed being able to access the save menu when replaying a scene from the cookie jar.
- Fixed being able to access the save menu when on mode select screen (Esc returns to the main menu).
- Prevented alpha warning at Mayor Rump’s house from bleeding into subsequent scenes.
- Start the main menu music after the splash screen rather than during, as originally intended.
- Fixed the correct background when spying on Jenny in the shower.
- Fixed Diane being nowhere to be found when pregnant.
- Fixed floating pills chests in the hospital laboratory.
- Fixed entering the main character’s bedroom triggering the bad guys’ event in Debbie’s story.
BuyItemaction not showing item popups.
- Fixed being able to buy the Pink Cyclone mask in advance, effectively wasting your money; the item becomes available when needed.
- Fixed Dexter’s library book’s dialogue staying well after the associated Ms. Bissette’s quest.
- Fixed an issue where Consum-R could grant random cash to the player.
- Limited the fetch Diane a drink quest progression to daytime.
- Removed the dialogue repetition when speaking to Annie in her house.
- Fixed an issue with the Master Blaster controller acquisition dialogue in the treehouse.
- Added a missing art and updated posing for Diane’s “How’s the baby?” dialogues.
- Fixed miscellaneous posing errors with Jenny and the main character.
- Fixed “Roxxy” dialogue option appearing when Jenny is by the pool or in the dining room, causing posing issues.
- Added a delay to
M_debbieis in state
S_debbie_diane_visitto avoid conflicts.
- Fixed a dialogue repeating indefinitely by opening and closing Jenny’s nightstand when figuring out her computer’s password.
Version 0.18.2 – 4 May 2019
- Cheat option maxes out the main character’s stats on startup.
- If you have taken birth control pills, the impregnation minigame will be skipped.
- In the cookie jar, the player’s impregnation chance defaults to 0.
- Fixed the masturbation buttons not in a bold font.
- Fixed the pizza delivery minigame not paying out.
- Fixed an exception on entering the treehouse at night.
- Fixed a missing trigger in Ms. Bissette’s route (infinite loop in Roxxy and Jenny’s cheerleader routine).
- Fixed an exception when talking to Master Somrak about his panties obsession.
- Fixed the laptop button appearing when Jenny has her laptop in bed.
- Fixed Jenny’s dialogue option appearing too early.
- Fixed Jenny’s photoshoot being in the wrong order.
- Fixed time ticking during Diane’s delivery to Tony’s Pizza.
- Fixed Jenny being in the shower and asking you to go to her bedroom at the same time.
- Fixed Dexter’s book not appearing. Go to the basketball court!
- Fixed a mixup between Consum-R and Cosmic Cumics backgrounds on the event day.
- Fixed the Pink Cyclone mall event finishing too early.
- Fixed the visual conflict with Pink Cyclone event and Rump’s rally event both in the mall.
- Fixed an exception when seducing Ms. Ross.
- Fixed rockin’ up to Mrs. Smith’s house too early.
- Fixed third milk delivery reminder.
- Fixed the bank statement appearing in front of dialogue.
- Fixed RNG values for living room couch.
- Fixed an issue preventing buying of the whip.
- Fixed an error in Diane’s cookie jar scenes.
- Fixed Diane’s outfits.
- Adjusted the hint for Jenny’s talk by the pool in Jenny’s route.
- Fixed not being able to leave Crystal’s button dialogue.
- Fixed an exception if anyone but Jenny tried to birth twins.
- Fixed Jenny’s laptop duplicate.
- Added more Jenny art in the shower scenes to match the dialogue and improve quality.
- Fixed shower spying scenes so Jenny moves more.
- Basic support for the self‐voicing mode in some menus.
Version 0.18.0 – 2 May 2019
- New revamped Jenny’s story.
- Once a week, you get a bank report in the mailbox: the paper sums up the money saved and the interest gained over the week.
- Birth control pills added to the game:
- Available at the end of the Priya side quest.
- Set the impregnation chance to 0.
- Taking fertility pills increases your percentage back up (take 2 to get to 40% chance, which is the maximum).
- Effect is permanent until fertility pills are taken.
- Added a
ModManagerstatic class to handle future mods of the game, with the possibility to enable/disable mods on the go.
- Side note: once you start a game with a certain set of mods enabled, you should not disable them if you want to keep using that save.
SayTextFilterclass to handle multiple text filtering functions.
- Remapping of weightlifting minigame key.
- Remapping is done with the
set_keyfunction. It takes the following arguments:
key_name(only the string
key_stris valid at the moment).
key_id(use the pygame variable for the key you want).
- Remapping is only viable for weightlifting minigame.
- Remapping can only be done via the console.
- Refer to https://www.pygame.org/docs/ref/key.html for key codes.
- Hidden attic scenes
- Added Items tab to the debug menu. It has a search field for items in the game and you can add/remove any item from a click.
- Added skipping forward day/week/month/year to debug menu.
- Changed Locations screen to a draggable/scrollable area with all available locations.
- Added button to lock/unlock locations.
- Added button to move the player to said location.
- Added button to set the location’ visited status.
- Added button to set the locations’ “can leave” status.
- Changed Machines screen to a draggable/scrollable area with all available machines.
- Added button to advance the machine.
- Added button to show the screen’s variable.
- Added screen for displaying said variables.
- Added keyboard shortcut (⇧ Shift+W) to show the debug menu. Only works when the user interface screen is showing, and the game is in developer mode.
- Added the option to skip the intro and the first day of the game.
- Triggers are in an init block as to not be saved in the save files.
- Added pickling methods to our custom objects.
- Moved achievements and phone assets to their own folders.
- New screen actions implemented in:
- Annie’s house
- Rework of the music minigame:
- The notes highlight in red if you’ve missed them, and green if not.
- There are also sound effects and a counter of fails displayed.
- After five consecutive fails, the minigame definitively ends and you’ll have to retry.
- Sound effects are from Dogeek recording his guitar playing broken chords. You can use them however you want.
Layered image rework
- Main character (only for Jenny’s storyline)
- Debbie (only for Jenny’s storyline)
- Master Somrak
- Mr. Bubbles
New sex scenes
- Camshows improved and reworked
- Shower sex scene improved reworked
- Shower blowjob
- Nighttime visit sex scene
- Jenny’s bedroom sex scenes reworked and added
- Couch sex scene improved and reworked
- The map screen shows the location you’re going to on hovering that location. This is returning behavior that disappeared in the 0.16 update.
- Fixed save resetting bug with the item Mysterious statue (legs).
- Fixed time spent playing namespace issue that caused it to be counted multiple times.
- Fixed exception that could happen when winning spin the bottle minigame with the main character.
- Fixed “Skip First Day” option in the debug menu to work with Jenny’s FSM and skip the hallway dialogue.
- Fixed daylight scene happening in the evening when Diane’s barn has been built.
- Fixed daytime and nighttime backgrounds issues in Diane’s barn.
- Fixed overlap of milk item acquirement and Tony’s Pizza unlock popups.
- Fixed machine variables not reloading properly in Clyde and Dogeek’s quest.
Version 0.17.5 – 16 December 2018
- Earn interests weekly on your savings at the bank! The interest rate is 3%.
- Beachhouse price has been reduced to $5,000.
- Santa riding the streets of Summerville.
- Updated the cookie jar.
- New quests and cutscenes.
- New holiday decorations.
- Cupid store interface improved with new items.
- Added time skipping functionality to all front yards (direct children of the map, including main character’s bedroom).
- 2 new secret achievements to unlock.
- Added a toggle for save locking (if you really want to load an earlier save file).
- This is on by default, which means it prevents you from loading an earlier save.
- This has no menu option (that is intentional).
- To disable savegame locking, set
- New Martinez character art and rig.
- New Consuela character art and rig.
- Added label notification (enable from the debug menu - General) for debugging purposes.
- Added night version for the items wood planks, scroll and stick.
- Meet Consuela and Martinez at the beachhouse on Thursdays.
- Remember that odd item from Diane’s barn? You should start investigating.
New sex scene
- One new sex scene (2 angles and animations)
- Fixed save resetting when taking the Pregnax pills.
- Fixed Diane being in the shed when entering for paint.
- Fixed being able to check the school’s lockers at night.
- Pregnancies are now in sequence (and not in parallel). This is to still be able to see each character at the hospital, even if they get pregnant on the same day.
- Added missing lewd Diane closeup (drunk on her bed).
- Fixed being able to start the school milk delivery (Diane quest) on the weekend.
- Fixed Tony meeting the main character for the first time twice.
- Fixed “Debbie’s sleeping” dialogue triggering when Debbie isn’t in her room.
- Fixed incorrect button usage during Diane’s evening visit (in Diane’s story, not Debbie’s).
- Fixed Raven Hill tree screen not hiding.
- Fixed Diane’s outfit being the wrong one during the pie quest.
- Fixed Day 0 sleep issue.
- Fixed being able to exit the stolen goods screen without taking the key.
- Fixed daytime scene on using the workshop in the Home garage when it’s nighttime.
- Fixed time going back one tick if saving right after manually ticking time on the map/bedroom/etc.
- Fixed a bug that would trigger a nighttime scene during the daytime when entering the bedroom after watching a movie with Debbie for the second time.
- Fixed a bug which caused Mia to prevent the main character from sleeping.
- Fixed a bug that caused Diane to never see the main character masturbates in his bed.
- Fixed an issue that caused Debbie to be forever naked by the pool if the player slept before bringing her a towel.
- Fixed being able to craft the sticky tape for Ms. Dewitt at nighttime.
game.timer.image()function so it displays images correctly regardless of period (Christmas, Halloween, etc.), time of day and extra information.
Version 0.17.1 – 29 November 2018
- Added the choice of vehicle to use in pizza delivery minigame. A more extensive rework of that minigame is planned for the 0.20 update.
- Added a button to clear persistent data on the main menu.
- Added a text for Android users that entice to use SwiftKey keyboard for an optimal experience. Click it to dismiss it.
Vector2class for future usage in minigames and other purposes.
- Fixed impregnation minigame crash, and adjusted the chance of getting a character pregnant.
- Added win/fail backgrounds to impregnation minigame.
- Fixed exception due to invalid pose inside a Diane’s cookie jar scene.
- Fixed exception on launch related to the player not being defined.
- Fixed Erik resetting on loading.
- Fixed time not ticking after breed sex if not milking Diane.
- Fixed wrapping of words in the goal tracker.
- Removed keybinds for Ren’Py voice narrator.
- Fixed Diane ghost trigger during the pie scene.
- Fixed bug
- Removed ability to save in autosave slots. If default formatting was used in the save description, update when overwriting the save.
- Fixed overwriting saves losing data bug.
- Fixed missing arm during the breakfast scene.
AnimatedImagessometimes not being animated properly.
- Fixed player not being bumped to map when talking to Aqua.
- Fixed incorrect
call_screenat night when in Aqua’s Lair.
- Fixed Report Card not updating.
- Dating list was not bugged. Its behavior is intended although inconsistent for characters without a story.
- Fixed Diane’s shirt disappearing when talking to Richard.
- Fixed Diane switching clothes for a kiss in the barn.
- Fixed Veronica disappearing when talking about chicken stock.
- Fixed Diane’s arm misalignment when she wears her bra and panties.
- Fixed AR device overlay misaligned on player’s face.
- Fixed Debbie disappearing from Cupid shop.
- Removed “Carpenter” option from Diane’s button dialogues pointing to missing labels.
Version 0.17.0 – 23 November 2018
- Diane’s house has been expanded
- Summerville General Hospital third floor
- Annie’s house (daycare)
New character events
- Diane’s story
- Principal Smith/Titty event reworked
New sex scenes
- Threesome with Debbie and Diane
- Cucumber scene reworked
- Breeding scene reworked
- Pregnancy (only for Diane at this point)
- Missed note auditive cue for music minigame
- Removed Diane’s old code.
- Fixed Mia not appearing at the library.
- Fixed a crash on achievements list.
- Fixed long load time issues caused by Ren’Py 7.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the player from getting the glasses for Ms. Okita from Judith if you asked her to be somewhere else (the same bug occurred on Mia with Ms. Bissette).
Version 0.16.1 – 31 July 2018
- Multiple dialogues and posing improvements for a more consistent experience.
- Fixed Saga Dealership crash.
- Fixed cat in graveyard crash.
- Fixed Ms. Okita’s FSM resetting.
- Fixed labels not being called properly.
- Fixed debug menu not being available on Android by default, added Ren’Py console shortcut.
- Fixed Debbie’s scenes, and not being able to sleep with her.
- Sara is a bit more expressive.
- Masturbate button when sleeping instead of a menu.
- Fixed machine’s unforce method (no more crashes due to missing keys).
- Fixed main character’s hand holding photo closeup.
- Fixed popup for Mrs. Smith’s house.
- Fixed infinite buyer stuff for Clyde’s drug deal.
- Adjusted animation speed of Roxxy’s sex scenes.
- Changed Roxxy sex variables from bool to int.
- Fixed pizza delivery minigame double click.
- Fixed bad guys drive‐by triggering in the wrong place.
- Fixed Ms. Bissette’s scene out of order.
- Pom‐poms lollipop softlocks removed.
- Fixed rain visual effects not being applied properly during Roxxy romance in the rain.
- Fixed location forcing taking on previous force in unwanted day times.
- Roxxy’s trophy appears in her bedroom after the contest.
- Fixed Roxxy’s scenes playing repeatable dialogues instead of initial.
- Fixed basketball minigame conditionals for after scenes.
- Fixed faceplant art not showing at end of push‐ups minigame.
- Added hard pause at end of push‐ups minigame to prevent skipping.
Version 0.16.0 – 26 July 2018
- Trailer park: front yard, tractor, Clyde’s shack front yard and interior
- Mrs. Smith’s house: front yard, entrance, basement, upper floor, bedroom
- Tony’s Pizza: kitchen and storage room
- Beach: tower, cabin, side beach
New character events
- Shooting minigame
- Dexter fight minigame
- Basketball minigame
- Spin the bottle minigame
- Pizza delivery minigame has been reworked with the vehicle upgrade.
- All the minigames (but the rap battle and strip poker minigames) have been reworked and improved for consistency with the new coding style.
New sex scenes
- Roxxy’s locker
- Roxxy’s introduction has been reworked.
- A character has made his appearance at the pier!
- Roxxy’s, Becca’s, Missy’s, and Dexter’s new dialogues.
- Kim is plotting his dominion at Saga Dealership.
- The game saves automatically on location changes. It needs more polishing, but this feature can be enabled or disabled it the settings menu.
- Achievements: meaningless achievements can be tracked on the main character’s cell phone.
- Goal tracker: the progress with major characters can be checked on the main character’s cell phone.
- Battery icon on cell phone updates with the time of the day.
- Android users get modding support.
- New setting for people who’d like the latest dialogues for Admiral Sploosh.
- The main character can sleep in the beachhouse once purchased.
- New masturbation scene in the main character’s bed about Roxxy.
- New location system has been implemented.
- FSMs are used to get the location of a character.
New Gameclass to remove even more global variables, has been partially implemented.
- Separated dialog from the logic.
- Reworked the cell phone with a comeback for the quest log that is not quite functional yet.
- Cassie has been moved to an FSM.
- Anna has been moved to an FSM.
- Tony has been moved to an FSM.
- Latinas have been moved to an FSM.
- A debug menu has been integrated into the game to serve as a console replacement for Android.
- Fixed teddy bear in Mia’s bedroom’s background to be daytime when it was night.
- Resolved many softlocks.
- Fixed chatter sound in school at night.
- Fixed save resetting.
- Art asset touch‐ups
- Fixed typos
Version 0.15.3 – 17 April 2018
- Fixed Diane’s shovel check being inverted.
- Fixed Mia referring to the old homework instead of the new dictionary quest.
- Fixed Jenny stealing more money than the main character has when buying her panties.
- Fixed Ms. Okita’s goggles giving an error due to her period.
- Fixed the attic key not being taken when the player tries to take it.
- Fixed paying Jenny to help convince Roxxy not actually taking money.
- Fixed keycode item giving an error when looking at it from the inventory.
Version 0.15.2 – 16 April 2018
- Fixed Erik sneak into school block when there are no ticks left.
- Fixed not being able to ask Debbie where to get paint if the player has already the paint item.
- Fixed the magazine items to show how many have already been retrieved.
- Fixed the robed dialogue appearing during the day instead of during the sneak mission.
- Added a dialogue for Ms. Ross at the end of her route while in the classroom.
- Added a hint to the librarian for the poem book quest.
- Fixed invisa‐woman.
- Added a reminder to get the shovel before beginning the gardening minigame.
- Added a skip option to the music minigame after three consecutive failures.
- Fixed an error in the science minigame if a fourth ingredient was clicked on before it could finish.
- Added dialogue for Coach Bridget when she is in her office.
- Fixed Jenny’s panties not being added to the inventory even when paid for (rip‐off Jenny).
Version 0.15.1 – 15 April 2018
- Fixed a save crash on Mac.
- Fixed the beachhouse popup not going away.
- Fixed day backgrounds showing at night in the school.
Version 0.15.0 – 15 April 2018
- School: right hallway, assembly hall, Coach Bridget’s office, student’s lockers
- Map: beachhouse
- Forest: waterfall, cave
- Church: front yard
- Library: front yard
- Gym: front yard
Main menu and user interface
- Cookie jar feature: allows players to unlock, collect, and replay all sex scenes.
- Quit confirmation screen shows the time spent in‐game playing.
- Menu and in‐game cloud animations appear earlier.
- Removed goal tracker temporarily.
New character events
- Ms. Bissette’s story
- Ms. Dewitt’s story
- Ms. Okita’s story
- Ms. Ross’ story
- Students (Eve, Erik, Kevin, Roxxy, Judith, Annie, Dexter, Chad, Mia) buttons across the school
- A Guitar Hero‐isque style minigame
- A stupid excuse for an art minigame
- A French quiz minigame to help the player to learn french with added pictures for those that find it too hard
- A do‐it‐yourself science concoction‐maker minigame
New sex scenes
- 3 animated scenes for Ms. Dewitt
- 1 animated and 4 sex scenes for Ms. Okita
- 1 animated and 1 sex scenes for Ms. Bissette
- 1 animated and 2 sex scenes for Ms. Ross
- Annie, Roxxy, Eve and Judith have gotten some love scenes
- School introduction rework
- Randomized school public announcements
- Debbie, Jenny, and Diane have their dialogues modified due to Patreon guidelines.
- New location system that will be implemented in the near future.
- New method for doing minigames and old minigames being redone (it should fix the timer bars being faster or slower depending on device specs).
- New item management solution, in order to fix save file compatibility issues.
- Some old characters have been moved to the new Functional State Machine (FSM) flow. Begone, deprecated events system!
- General cleanup of the codebase; removing old unused variables and working towards a more object‐oriented codebase.
- Reworked the overall structure of the codebase to allow more efficient work and fewer merge conflicts.
- Ability to add descriptions to the savegames.
- Fixed Judith texting the main character constantly.
- Fixed minigame timer bars behaving inconsistently across different devices due to specifications.
Version 0.14.5.2 – 20 December 2017
- Bug fixes
Version 0.14.5.1 – 19 December 2017
- Bug fixes
Version 0.14.5 – 19 December 2017
- Reworked and improved one of the home character stories.
- Added new events, quests, cutscenes, and dialogues to her story.
- Multiple new sex scene options open up once reaching the end of her story.
- 6 new home sex scenes.
- 1 new Aqua sex scene and quest.
- 1 reworked sex scene (basement on the washing machine).
- New option to sleep and rest in other bedrooms.
- New option for the main character to masturbate in his bed once the player has progressed enough with a character.
- Extended the mall to the 2nd floor and added a new store.
- New minor character in the mall store.
- New minor character from the car dealership.
- New location: Warehouse (cannot yet visited).
- Reworked and improved telescope interface.
- Reworked and improved backpack interface.
- Notification on user interface bar when new quests and messages are received.
- New locations and added front yards to existing ones (Diane and library).
- New map location (Mayor Rump) but not accessible yet.
- A new pet can be found in town, and perhaps adopted!
- Moved the basement valve for Android users so it’s easier to click.
- Fixed house numbers.
- Added popups where unfinished content was not stated.
- CineSaga Theater has people in it.
- Some houses are lit on the evening map.
- Fixed inconsistencies with Mia’s story dialogue.
- Multiple visual improvements and fixes.
- Multiple bug fixes (yes, that includes the shower loop).
- Home characters have first names by default but they can be renamed.
- Temporary extensive optimization which should reduce the size of the game significantly (an even better method is planned for 0.15).
- Christmas themes!
Version 0.14.3 – 01 November 2017
- Halloween update
Version 0.14.1 – 12 October 2017
Version 0.13.1 – 22 August 2017
- Fixed a door into Diane’s house.
- Fixed a telescope scene showing too soon.
- Fixed an issue where players get locked into the house or the garden when a scene was interrupted.
- Fixed issues with wrong location showing (e.g. save menu during branch choices).
- Fixed a game crash caused by a missing asset.
- Fixed a crash when in shower with Debbie.
- Fixed the sound effects.
- Added hints for Roxxy’s shower scene.
Version 0.13.0 – 18 August 2017
- Tammy and June’s route
- 7 animated sex scenes
- Improved strip poker minigame
- 4 new cutscenes
- Secret event in the mall
- New room in the school: computer room
- Improved Erik’s house layout with new rooms
- 2 new telescope scenes with Erik
- 5 new locations: Raven Hill, Summerville General Hospital, trailer, beach and Sugar Tats
- 6 new characters: Roz, Micoe, June, Larry, Crystal and Grace
- New church locations: 2 new rooms
- The fountain in the park is clickable
- New sublocation in the park behind bushes
- Virtual Saga X now in the comic store
- New Orc Bork minigame
- Multiple new items
- Fixed menu user interface
- New audio
- Fixed and improved character arts
- Fixed bugs
Version 0.12.7 – 26 June 2017
- Fixed strength minigame bug (experimental)
- Fixed Jenny’s story block while using the cheat mode
- Fixed a softlock inside the school during Roxxy’s scene if the player visits Judith.
- Fixed Roxxy not available after her new scene
- Fixed the graveyard location block
- Fixed a missing asset leading to an error in Android build
Version 0.12.6 – 25 June 2017
- Bug fixes
Version 0.12.5 – 25 June 2017
- Debbie’s story flow fixes
- 3 new cutscenes with Debbie
- Jenny’s story flow fixes
- 2 new sex scenes with Jenny
- New X-ray options during Jenny’s sex scenes
- New quests and dialogues for Diane
- School expansion with 3 new locations
- 3 new characters (teachers)
- New pizza delivery minigame
- Fixed and improved Saga Dealership quest
- Reworked library location
- New home location: backyard
- New church location: graveyard
- Menu user interface fixes
- 3 new music tracks
- Fixed and improved characters arts
- Fixed bugs
Version 0.12.1 – 22 May 2017
- Bug fixes
Version 0.12.0 – 5 May 2017
- Jenny’s story: scenes and sex scenes
- Improved minigames
- Master Somrak’s quests
- New music, environments, and sound effects
- New home layout with 3 new rooms
- New dialogues for Debbie: scenes and sex scene
- New sex scenes for Diane
- New cutscenes
- 4 new map locations (2 are accessible)
- Many new characters
- Main menu visual effects
- New TV feature
Version 0.11.0 – 3 March 2017
- Debbie’s story with quests leading up to sex scenes
- New dialogues for Diane
- Revamped home location to add new rooms and areas
- 9 new characters
- New pier location
- New Tony’s Pizza location
- New Saga Dealership location
- New shortcuts for home: clicking on home from the map sends the player to the front yard. The icon on the town map goes straight to the main character’s bedroom.
- New options during the sex scenes: the player can switch from X-ray or auto‐animate during sex scenes via a new button.
- Shower spying reworked
- Strip poker minigame introduced (needs polish but good to test)
- Strip poker minigame dialogues and options
- New mailbox events
- 2 new shop items to buy
- Main character’s computer in his bedroom can be accessed (desktop interface and content)
- New cutscenes
- Fixed bugs
Version 0.10.0 – 23 January 2017
- 1 new location
- 2 new characters
- Revamped Consum-R store layout, background, and functionality
- 1 new item in Pink sex shop
- 4 new items in Consum-R store
- 3 new cutscenes
- Diane’s story (majority) and sex scenes
- Pink shop massage room/feature + sex scenes
- Minor events added to existing quests
- Minor dialogues added to other characters
- Delete saves button
- Cheat options to skip grinding
- Fixed bugs
Version 0.09.0 – 5 December 2016
- 7 new locations
- 2 new characters
- Revamped phone user interface and new quest tracking system
- All in‐game characters are standing in backgrounds (accessible)
- Jennie’s computer is accessible also
- New story events and dialogues
- New mild‐sexual encounters
- 2 new minigames (for charisma and strength stats)
- New telescope scenes
- New shower scenes
- Save files from 0.08 might not be compatible with 0.09!
- The stats system is still not integrated into the quest progression (will be in 0.10)
- Rap battle minigame still only has one repeated sequence, more to come
Version 0.08.0 – 5 November 2016
- 3 new locations (7 backgrounds)
- 2 new minigames for charisma and strength stats
- 22 new dialogues (many poses)
- 2 mild‐nudity scenes
- Fixed multiple characters
- Fixed multiple bugs
Version 0.07.0 – 17 October 2016
- 12 new backgrounds for locations, sublocations and cutscenes
- 14+ new dialogue sequences
- 8 new characters (4 major, 4 minor)
- 2 hardcore sequences, 3 mild sequences
- 2 new shop items (they are not yet functional)
- ATM banking system
- Stats tracking system (needs gameplay balancing)
- Day/night cycle system (needs gameplay balancing)
- Many locations have alternative night versions
- 3 new short cutscenes
- Fixed many bugs and typos
- Added saving and loading system
Version 0.06.0 – 26 September 2016
- 1 new character (14 poses and facial expressions)
- 4 new locations: pool, Saga Financial, library and Consum-R
- Added new dialogues
- Improved previous dialogues
- Finished gardening minigame and Muay Thai minigame
- Added a third new minigame!
- Improved Master Somrak’s involvement in Muay Thai minigame
- Further improved inventory system
- Added shopping system
- Some character modifications
- Fixed bugs
Version 0.05.0 – 19 September 2016
- New character poses (31 poses and facial expressions)
- 5 new locations
- Added dialogues and polished the introduction and the story
- Improved Master Somrak’s dialogue and quest
- Added story dialogue with Debbie and Jenny after the school introduction
- Improved inventory system
- Added crowds in some backgrounds
- Some location modifications
- Some character modifications
- Fixed menu bugs
Version 0.04.0 – 12 September, 2016
- Introduction to 2 new characters (36 poses and facial expressions)
- 5 new locations
- Revamped the school introduction and the story
- New dialogues
- Added day of the week tracking system
- Added crowds in backgrounds
- Some location modifications
- Fixed some bugs
Version 0.03.0 – 4 September 2016
- Introduction to 2 new characters (20 poses and facial expressions)
- New Diane’s house location: garden and kitchen
- New gym location
- New minigames (buggy and unfinished)
- Added money tracking system
- Added location tracking system
- Did a lot of optimization
- Some location modifications
- Fixed some bugs
Version 0.02.0 – 28 August 2016
- Introduction to 8 new characters (76 poses and facial expressions)
- New quick menu (still work-in-progress)
- New settings menu (still work-in-progress)
- Added basic backpack interface
- Added basic cell phone interface
- Added characters in the school background to add life
- Some location modifications
- Added the system for the location unlocking popups
- Added visual special effects (shake and blur)
- Fixed the screen artifact bugs
- Fixed some typos
- Settings menu has bugs
- Unlocked locations not always accurately displayed
- Save and load not yet properly implemented