Tools and cheats
Console access for Windows/Linux/Mac
- Download this file and place it in the
[SummertimeSaga Game folder]\gamefolder if you're on Windows or Linux, or the
SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/gamefolder if you're on Mac
- Alternatively, write the following code in a text file, and place it in the same folder, after changing the file's extension to
init 100 python: config.console = True config.developer = True persistent.enable_save_locking = False
- Restart the game, make sure to save your progress
SHIFT+Oto open the console
- Click the network signal icon on the Phone menu to open the blue developer menu.
- Dismiss the text field by hitting the phone back button a couple of times.
- Click the black icon on the top right, next to the exit button.
- You have now opened the console and you can type in your commands.
- Once completed, type
exitto exit the console screen.
Auto‐clicking for strength training
Here is a way to increase the main character's strength without killing your fingers:
- Download AutoHotkey here.
- Download this script.
- Double‐click on the script to open and activate it.
- Now, all you have to do is hold down the CapsLock key during the weight lifting minigame.
To access the debug menu, you need to first enable developer mode, or play on an Android device. Then click on the network signal icon on the phone menu to open it. Read more information about this menu in the dedicated page