Tools and cheats
From Summertime Saga Wiki
Using the console or the developer menu can seriously break your game. Proceed at your own risk.
Console access for Windows/Linux/Mac
- Download this file and place it in the
[SummertimeSaga Game folder]\gamefolder if you're on Windows or Linux, or the
SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/gamefolder if you're on Mac
- Alternatively, write the following code in a text file, and place it in the same folder, after changing the file's extension to
init 100 python: config.console = True config.developer = True persistent.enable_save_locking = False
- Restart the game, make sure to save your progress
SHIFT+Oto open the console
Console access for Android & Developer Menu
- Click the mobile network signal strength bar on the Phone Menu to open the blue developer menu.
- Dismiss the text field by hitting the phone back button a couple of times.
- Click the black icon on the top right, next to the exit button.
- You have now opened the console and you can type in your commands.
- Once completed, type
exitto exit the console screen.
Auto‐clicking for strength training
Here is a way to increase the main character's strength without killing your fingers: